The Students who want to apply for Educational Loan from any Bank need an offer letter from the Institute. The Institute will provide the requisite offer letter or alike document as required by the concerned bank for loan purposes, as and if deem appropriate
Document Required for Educational Loan:-
- Education Loan Support Application (Original).
- High School and Intermediate - (Mark sheet + Certificate) Photocopy.
- Graduation Mark sheet if he/she applying MBA, MCA and PGDM Courses.
- Ration Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Driving License, UID Card, Passport for ID Purpose.
- Assets Paper House Deed, Khasra and Khatoni, Vechile RC, LIC Surrender Value. (In Case there is any loan pending against father/guardian, No loan facility will be granted by any Bank).
- PF Statement of Current year.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Father/Guardian (High school Marksheet, DL, LIC Bond, and PAN Card).
- AKTU Rank Letter/AKTU Fee Receipt (if he/she Qualify AKTU Entrance Examination).
- Offer Letter, Prospectus, Fee Structure and Fee Receipt given by college (Original).
- Gap Affidavit (if Required) Original.
Easy EMI Option
Institute has a Financepeer tie-up Interest-free, instant EMI option is an easy and convenient way to pay your programme fees.
- 0% interest
- No Collateral Required
- No Hidden Charges
- No credit card / debit card required
- Instant Approval
- Hassle Free & Transparent process
- Pay fee in easy 6/9/12 installments for the First Semester, and for subsequent semesters.
Please follow the steps below to apply of EMI option:
- On receipt of the Admission Letter, you will be provided with 2 payment options: 'Pay on your own', OR 'Pay using EMI option'
- If you choose 'Pay using EMI option', the system will connect you to 'Financepeer' platform who have partnered with Future Institute to offer EMI facility to applicants at 0% interest and instant approval process.
- You are required tosubmit photos of your relevant documents. Color copies of the following documents will be required: Photograph; A copy of any 2 of the following - Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card; Cancelled Cheque
EMI Payment Plan for paying the fee
- On approval of the EMI facility, applicants need to deposit seat booking amount.
- 6/9/12 EMIs will be payable on a monthly basis.