What Are the Different Job Roles Available for BCA Graduates?
Are you curious about the different job roles available after completing your BCA degree? Here are some of the popular job roles in the IT sector:
- Software Developer: Design and develop software applications for computers and mobile devices.
- Network Administrator: Manage and maintain the computer networks of an organization.
- System Analyst: Study the current computer systems of an organization and propose improvements in terms of hardware, software, and other resources.
- Database Administrator: Manage and maintain databases of an organization.
BCA Course Syllabus in Bareilly
The BCA course is a three-year undergraduate program that includes six semesters. The course syllabus is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of computer technology, programming, and software development. Here are some of the key topics covered in the BCA course syllabus in India.
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Programming in C
- Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Object-Oriented Programming using C++
- Web Technologies
- Database Management Systems
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering